The Dragon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members needed

3 posters

Go down

New members needed Empty New members needed

Post  Gattz Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 am

ok people, we need to get new members, i have trolled areas and can only do so much. i bought 10 new clan spaces but i need help to get more.. if u find new members have em come here and register and i will invite them when they get on. try and get people that will play more then 3 days though.. lol later peeps and remember, don't do drugs.. world of war crack lol
Gattz
Gattz
Admin

https://thedragonclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New members needed Empty Re: New members needed

Post  AC3 Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Ok I have a friend who can join but he plays both Flyff and Asda Story so he is off and on depending on what he wants to play, so I'm sure he can join.
Sorry Gattz but it's too late I'm already addicted to Dawn of Crack (Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (best RTS ever))
AC3
AC3
Admin

Back to top Go down

New members needed Empty But I keep my lips shut!!

Post  -Beldes- Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:11 am

I rarely ever talk to people though. QAQ (well new people....once you know me, I'm a chatterbox.)
(seriously, I have the title "loner" in my family.....but I'm a nice person:( ) but I guess I could get a few people. Just simply party as the healer and advertise or something. :\
-Beldes-
-Beldes-

Back to top Go down

Post  Gattz Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:13 am

i am the black sheep of my family, but since i do sales for my profession, yes landscaping does that, I have become very open.... and bars helped lol
Gattz
Gattz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AC3 Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:58 am

i'm quiet around my family but when i'm more familiar with people i start talking more and start becoming outgoing, unless i don't like you then i either ignore you or beat you down for not leaving me alone but i do the former most of the time. unless people call my house and DC me just cause they called the wrong number and thought we were SEARS the store then i get back at them for messing me up by sounding legite and taking orders and asking for their credit card number. believe me it's funny how many people actually think i'm going to deliver a refrigerator to them.
AC3
AC3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Beldes- Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Lol Ac3, that's funny. Razz

but like I stated, I will try. =.=; I just have little people skill and I seem to attract a lot of n00bs that only play and then whine about there level OTL
-Beldes-
-Beldes-

Back to top Go down

Post  AC3 Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:23 am

yeah alot of people do that and it sucks cause i usually think i found someone to do quests with but then they just stop playing and i think great now i have to find someone else to play with.
AC3
AC3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Beldes- Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 am

Yeah, usually I don't play games, but I guess since I met awesome people, I'm more motivated to play XD (although my art is lacking tsk.tsk. Sad )
-Beldes-
-Beldes-

Back to top Go down

Post  AC3 Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:09 am

guess what i found someone who wants to join cause he saw the naame and was like "OMFG The Dragon Clan sounds awesome can join?" even though he was in one he wanted to join but his name was jjjogg or something similar but i added him as a friend so i can let him know when Gattz is on. but also Gattz, Beldes and i wanted to do something but we figure it would be best to do it when you were on. Basically we were planning to leave your clan then make our own clans then leave those clans then join back with yours (cause Beldes and i are working on getting titles, and we love this clan but just need to get the other titles.)
AC3
AC3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gattz Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:06 pm

thats all good go for it, i have been working on other characters.. been on just under other names in room 6 lol getting some stuff done.
Gattz
Gattz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AC3 Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:48 pm

well it seems that he isn't on very much or isn't on any more cause i haven't seen him yet since but you ought to whisper to me with your other people so i know how to contact you if i meet him again
AC3
AC3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gattz Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:46 pm

ok.. other names are punani and greatgattzby
Gattz
Gattz
Admin

Back to top Go down